Your pet's care starts with conventional preventative medicine, which is an easy, inexpensive and important way to keep your pet healthy. Regular physical examinations can detect health issues before they become serious illnesses, while annual vaccinations can keep ailments at bay. Our veterinarians also pay close attention to mobility issues, risk of infections, and any lifestyle or age-related changes. Additionally, it is vital to monitor allergies and changing nutritional needs.
At Lakeside Veterinary Services, we offer the following examination services:
- Annual and semi-annual wellness exams
- Senior wellness exams
- Sick pet visits, either in-office or at-home
If your pet becomes ill, many treatments are available, including:
- Diagnostic Techniques - To determine what's ailing your pet, we utilize physical exams, x-rays, and other diagnostic tools.
- In-House Diagnostic Tests - Specialized tests include Lyme disease, FIV, leukemia, and heartworm, and lab work involves fecal exams, urinalysis tests, and chemistry CBC (Complete Blood Count) labs.
- Medications - Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed to alleviate your pet's illness.
- Surgical Procedures - We present advanced surgical techniques and technology. Surgeries include spay/neuter, tumor biopsy, growth removal, Cesareans, oral surgery, laceration repair, and more.
- Pet Dental Care - Professional cleaning is vital to maintaining your pet's teeth. Without it, plaque and tartar cause painful dental disease and tooth loss.
- Nutritional Counseling - Nutrition is one of the most important aspects in maintaining the health of your pet. Depending on your pet's health issues, we can determine the best food and supplements for the optimal health of your dog or cat.
- Euthanasia - We provide peaceful in-office or at-home euthanasia.